Aqua One - 2700 UV Nautilus Canister Filter 2700 L/Hr
Quiet, energy efficient and powerful, the Nautilus 2700 canister filters feature easy to use technology with a Quick Release Tap System to ensure fast, easy and mess free maintenance. The built in primer in the Nautilus 2700 primes the filter literally at the push of a button. The modular design enables additional filtration media to be added so that you can customise your filter to suit your requirements. Biological and mechanical filter media are included in both models.
Features & Benefits:
- Maintenance is a breeze with the Quick Release Tap System! Simply push the lever down to disconnect the taps and you are ready to start your maintenance without any mess or spillages.
- Priming the filter is simple - just push the primer button a couple of times and the filter will prime itself (Nautilus 2700 only).
- Ultra violet steriliser ensures that free floating algae and harmful micro-organisms are eliminated (Nautilus 2700UV only).
- Sophisticated biological and mechanical filtration system - a selection of wool, sponges, bio balls and filter media is included, giving you the perfect set up straight away!
- Modular design allows for a variety of media.
- Superior motor design provides silent and energy efficient operation.
- 2 + 1 Year Guarantee.
Replacement Parts / Media:
- 25088I - Impeller Set - Nautilus 2700/2700UV 88i
- 25041W - Wool Pad - 2700 Nautilus & 2200/2400 Aquis (2pk) 41w
- 25405W - Wool Pad - Nautilus 2700UVC / Aquis 2250/2450 UV (2pk) 405w
- 25405S - Sponge Pad - (15ppi) Blue Nautilus 2700UVC / Aquis 2250/2450UV (2pk) 405s
- 25406S - Sponge Pad - (35ppi) Black Nautilus 2700UVC / Aquis 2250/2450UV (2pk) 406s
- 11799 - Tap Set - 2250 / 2450 Aquis/Nautilus 2700/2700 UVC Canister Filter
- Item No: 94115
- Description: 2700UV Nautilus Canister Filter 2700 L/hr
- No of Media Baskets: 4
- Dimensions: 32 x 49 x 32
- Max. Aquarium Volume: 400 - 700L
- Max. Flow Rate: 2700L/hr
- Max. Head Height: 2m
- Filter Volume: 22L
- Wattage: 32W
- Voltage: 220 - 240V
Suitable for: Coldwater, Tropical & Marine