Hikari Mini Algae Wafers - Tropical fish food
A Scientific Diet For Plecostomus And Other Algae Eating Fishes, Including Marine Herbivores Ideal for Most Herbivores.
- Perfect size for small-mouthed herbivores.
- A perfect balance of premium-select ingredients developed to promote proper growth and desirable form in most herbivorous species.
- Contains higher levels of vegetable matter and multiple algaes that plecostomus and other algae eaters prefer.
- Great for all types of vegetable eaters including fish, snails and crustaceans.
- The uniquely shaped disc sinks rapidly and retains its shape allowing less aggressive species ready access to its nutrition.
- Contains pure-cultured spirulina and chlorella algae to help your underwater friends look their best, always.
- Trust the Hikari brand to assure your aquatic pets are getting the original and proven Algae Wafers™ formulation!
Feed no more than the amount your fish will completely consume within an hour. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period.
Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you'll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
We recommend Hikari Tropical MINI ALGAE WAFERS as a daily diet for
A Scientific Diet For Plecostomus And Other Algae Eating Fishes Including Marine Herbivores.
Fish meal, wheat flour, wheat germ meal, starch, dried seaweed meal, dried bakery product, dehydrated alfalfa meal, alfalfa nutrient concentrate dehydrated, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, chlorella, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A oil, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate.