Hikari Sinking Carnivore Pellets - Tropical fish food
Ideal for All Carnivores
A Scientific Diet For Most Carnivores, Especially Cats, Sharks, Eels, Bichirs & Stingrays.
- Specially developed for bottom feeding carnivorous fish offering a nutrient mix comparable to live foods without the parasites or bacteria they normally contain.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. The inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and L-lysine allowed us to produce a food most bottom feeding carnivores devour readily.
- New advances in biotechnology helped us identify the highest grade of colour enhancing ingredients available today which support colour retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round!
- The highly digestible nutrient mix helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding** common with other sinking foods.
- Rapidly becomes soft by absorbing water, yet retains its shape.*
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Carnivorous fish may resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance.
We recommend Hikari Tropical Sinking Carnivore Pellets as a daily diet for
Cats, sharks, bichirs (polypterus), eels and other bottom feeding carnivorous fishes normally fed live foods.
Fish meal, krill meal, brewers dried yeast, cassava starch, soybean meal, wheat starch, fish oil, wheat flour, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, potato starch, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).