Hikari Sinking Wafers - Tropical Fish Food
New formula and reduced wafer size to meet a wider variety of bottom feeders!
Sinking Wafers were specifically developed for corydoras catfish, loaches and other bottom feeders after extensive research into their nutritional requirements and eating habits. Keep them active and healthy with Sinking Wafers!
- This unique "soft wafer" is developed for bottom feeders who have small downward facing mouths and must gulp their food.
- This extremely flavorful diet offers the premium-grade fish meal, silkworm and krill meal with superb nutrient balance.
- Perfect for smaller aquariums or to target feed multiple areas of larger tanks thus avoiding competition for food.
- A highly digestible, scientifically developed ingredient profile to help most bottom feeders develop their full potential.
- Formulated to support immune system health.
- Loaded with pure-cultured spirulina to help your underwater friends look their best, always.
- Feed the amount your pet will completely consume in 20 minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove any uneaten food after feeding period to avoid water clouding.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you'll always get the ®Hikari quality you expect!
We recommend Hikari Tropical Sinking Wafers as a daily diet for
Corydoras catfish, loaches and other bottom feeders
Fish meal, wheat germ meal, soybean meal, wheat flour, whole crushed silkworm pupae, dried seaweed meal, dried bakery product, brewers dried yeast, fish oil, krill meal, spirulina, garlic, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.