Seachem Hang-on Filters Tidal Power 35 - Tank up to 130 liters
Tidal™ Power Filters are designed from the ground up to provide your aquarium with high-quality, comprehensive filtration. They are easy to use and adaptable to a variety of aquarium conditions. With a host of features including a self-priming pump, dual water intake with surface skimmer, adjustable flow, maintenance monitor, self-cleaning impeller, and a filter basket that holds any kind of filtration media - and more of it - Tidal™ Power Filters are designed to deliver the highest water quality possible with maximum versatility and ease of use. They are suited to a wide variety of aquarium setups from saltwater to freshwater, ranging in size from 35 gallons to 110 gallons.
- Ventilation slots in the lid of the filter and aeration grooves in the outflow ensure that water returned to the tank is fully oxygenated and maximize gas exchange during filtration.
- The pump pushes water up into the basket of the filter, entering through the bottom of the basket and being pushed out the top. A bottom-to-top flow ensures that water comes into contact will all filter media, and cannot go around or over filter media as with hang on back filters with a back-to-front flow.
- The pump is also insulated and silent, making it excellent for office or dining room aquariums, and has extremely low power consumption for the amount of output – the large Tidal 35 filter uses only 5 watts.
- Over time, filtration media can become clogged with detritus and prevent water from flowing through. When this happens in the Tidal Filter, water is redirected around the filter and back into the aquarium through an outlet to the side. When this happens, the redirected water pushes up the blue maintenance monitor on the top of the filter, letting the aquarium keeper know that the filter media needs to be cleaned out.
- The basket is designed with raised slots which catch detritus rather than allowing it to fall through back into the filter when the flow is stopped.
- A heater can be attached to the side with an optional heater clip, allowing for better dispersal of heated water through the aquarium.
|Aquarium Size||150 Liters|
|Flow Rate||500 L/H|
|Watts||5 - (230 v - 5 Hz)|
|Filter Volume||0.7 Liters|
Dimensions (L x W x H)1
|15.5 x 13 x 18 cm|